Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following internship positions in the hospital:
- Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science (Graduates from 2017 to 2022)
- Radiological Services
Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from a reputable university in Nigeria and have a valid license/provisional registration from their respective professional bodies. An attestation letter in place of a Certificate/Statement of result will not be honoured.
Method of Application:
• All applications are to be completed through this portal from the date of publication (Sun Newspaper & Blueprint Newspaper of 2nd February 2023)
• Click on APPLICATION and begin the application process.
• This portal closes at 11.59 pm, Sunday 2nd April 2023.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Do not heed any call to pay money for placement as such demand would/may obviously come from fraudsters.
• Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via our website and shortlisted candidates will be required to come with the originals of their credentials. In addition, shortlisted candidates will be required to present ANY of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview:
(National Identity Card, current Drivers License, Permanent Voter’s Card or valid International Passport)